100% 100% 
[ 6 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Re: Pixel Association Reboot

Post by TheRabid on Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:19 am

Sparkles wrote:
Zitzabis wrote:Ahhh! That would help...sort of. Except only Sparkles has access to that so never mind. Razz
I could fix that.

WHAT THE? SPARKLES!!!

Woken up in a cold sweat. Rubble and debris cover his body. Muscles torn and bruised, his face covered with blemishes and scars. His mind runs blank on what has happened, and why he is there. He tries to think straight, but his head takes control. His mind feeds thoughts into his soul like a parasite and he becomes psychotic. His body is filled with pain and agony, but he can't do anything to help himself. His mind tells him to kill, and feast off the blood of others. He lives his life suffering more torture then you will ever feel. You ask who this man in pain is? You can just call him Rabid.
TheRabid
Psychotic Wanderer
Psychotic Wanderer

View user profile http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/the-rabid/

Back to top Go down

Post by Iatefailure on Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:46 am

Sparkles wrote:
Zitzabis wrote:Ahhh! That would help...sort of. Except only Sparkles has access to that so never mind. Razz
I could fix that.

Holy Crap...
Iatefailure
Pro
Pro

Virgo Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zitzabis on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:01 pm

...Bloody hell Sparkles! Is that really you?

"A wretched creature I did form! Though he was unwholesome, I found pity on his visage. He was my son, my creation and I, it's creator and God. For this reason, I accepted him at long last." -Frankenstien (misquoted)
Our artworks are to be seen the same way. They may be detestable to others and even ourselves. But we created them and we should cherish them also. It came into being by our hands and it is by our eyes and words that we can deem them beautiful.
Zitzabis
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY

View user profile http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/zitzabis/

Back to top Go down

Post by cgcopp on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:03 pm

Hi, I'm back
cgcopp
Novice
Novice

Aries Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by solemnote on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:35 pm

Welcome back

Experienced
Experienced

Libra Dragon

View user profile http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/solemnote/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zitzabis on Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:30 am

Goodness! People are turning up!

"A wretched creature I did form! Though he was unwholesome, I found pity on his visage. He was my son, my creation and I, it's creator and God. For this reason, I accepted him at long last." -Frankenstien (misquoted)
Our artworks are to be seen the same way. They may be detestable to others and even ourselves. But we created them and we should cherish them also. It came into being by our hands and it is by our eyes and words that we can deem them beautiful.
Zitzabis
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRabid on Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:54 pm

cgcopp wrote:Hi, I'm back

I'm glad to hear that!

Woken up in a cold sweat. Rubble and debris cover his body. Muscles torn and bruised, his face covered with blemishes and scars. His mind runs blank on what has happened, and why he is there. He tries to think straight, but his head takes control. His mind feeds thoughts into his soul like a parasite and he becomes psychotic. His body is filled with pain and agony, but he can't do anything to help himself. His mind tells him to kill, and feast off the blood of others. He lives his life suffering more torture then you will ever feel. You ask who this man in pain is? You can just call him Rabid.
TheRabid
Psychotic Wanderer
Psychotic Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkles on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:24 am

Yeah, it's me. Long time no see right?

Sparkles
Experienced
Experienced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iatefailure on Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:42 am

Long time? It's been Bloody ages!
Iatefailure
Pro
Pro

Virgo Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkles on Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:16 am

Iatefailure wrote:Long time? It's been Bloody ages!
Haha I guess you're right.

Sparkles
Experienced
Experienced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRabid on Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:19 am

Whats up man!

TheRabid
Psychotic Wanderer
Psychotic Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zitzabis on Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:11 pm

Indeed, it is an unexpected surprise to see your Sparkles! Tell me, what made you think to revisit the forums?

Zitzabis
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRabid on Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:27 am

Sparkles? Looks like he took a quick look to see updates and took off. Maybe not, I'm sure he will be back soon.

TheRabid
Psychotic Wanderer
Psychotic Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRabid on Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:08 am

Ok everyone Im not sure if Sparkles has told you what he sent me a week ago or so, but I thought I would share it with you. This is written as a letter to me, so keep that in mind. Here it is:

It's a long story. I guess once the server was shut down, no one seemed to come on the forums any more, and I thought the initial idea of the PA was lost. Even our contact between the mods and admins had drifted apart too. So I presumed the Pixel Association was dead. After all, everything always has an expiry date. So I left it, and over time, I eventually forgot about it. I had no idea Zitzabis and the others including you were trying to revive it. Because I had drifted from PMC and didn't really use Skype anymore you guys had no way of contacting me to know. It was only about a week ago that I was thinking about it that I decided to see if anyone had actually used them since I left. And they had, I read the posts about the reboot and was initially very surprised. I admire your loyalty and willingness to keep an association going. So basically that is the story of the half a year I was absent. I think I decided that I needed a break from leading an association too. I hope that covers the explanation I owe you, heh. But I think Zitzabis is doing a great job at leader so I think we'll keep it that way now. I think I'd like to resign to just a casual member of the now Knight of the Pixel Table if thats ok with you guys. If you still have any more questions I'm more than happy to answer them.
Sparkles

TheRabid
Psychotic Wanderer
Psychotic Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zitzabis on Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:15 am

TheRabid wrote:Ok everyone Im not sure if Sparkles has told you what he sent me a week ago or so, but I thought I would share it with you. This is written as a letter to me, so keep that in mind. Here it is:

It's a long story. I guess once the server was shut down, no one seemed to come on the forums any more, and I thought the initial idea of the PA was lost. Even our contact between the mods and admins had drifted apart too. So I presumed the Pixel Association was dead. After all, everything always has an expiry date. So I left it, and over time, I eventually forgot about it. I had no idea Zitzabis and the others including you were trying to revive it. Because I had drifted from PMC and didn't really use Skype anymore you guys had no way of contacting me to know. It was only about a week ago that I was thinking about it that I decided to see if anyone had actually used them since I left. And they had, I read the posts about the reboot and was initially very surprised. I admire your loyalty and willingness to keep an association going. So basically that is the story of the half a year I was absent. I think I decided that I needed a break from leading an association too. I hope that covers the explanation I owe you, heh. But I think Zitzabis is doing a great job at leader so I think we'll keep it that way now. I think I'd like to resign to just a casual member of the now Knight of the Pixel Table if thats ok with you guys. If you still have any more questions I'm more than happy to answer them.
Sparkles

I can't blame Sparkles at all! But I spoke to Dr A on this matter. Basically, since the KTPT is a completely new organization, Sparkles doesn't have a position. I don't mean that in a mean way! It's just since the KTPT has different leaders, that's all. No doubt with time, Sparkles might become a mod. I'm not sure. But thanks for sharing this with us Rabid!

Zitzabis
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRabid on Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:45 am

No problem, we all are equal in power, so we all should know.

TheRabid
Psychotic Wanderer
Psychotic Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top