Pixel City

:: Creations :: Pixel Art

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pixel City

Post by TheRabid on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:10 am

I think we should all work on a little pixel city. It should be a long side scroller picture meaning the view of a city down the street. We can all work on civilians and different buildings. Little shops can clutter the streets and beaches can be at both ends. Banana shops, Business buildings, shopping malls, etc. Anyone who would be interested in doing this comment below.

Note: We can work on people and buildings separately and put them in after or as we go.

Woken up in a cold sweat. Rubble and debris cover his body. Muscles torn and bruised, his face covered with blemishes and scars. His mind runs blank on what has happened, and why he is there. He tries to think straight, but his head takes control. His mind feeds thoughts into his soul like a parasite and he becomes psychotic. His body is filled with pain and agony, but he can't do anything to help himself. His mind tells him to kill, and feast off the blood of others. He lives his life suffering more torture then you will ever feel. You ask who this man in pain is? You can just call him Rabid.
TheRabid
Psychotic Wanderer
Psychotic Wanderer

View user profile http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/the-rabid/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pixel City

Post by solemnote on Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:17 am

sure

Experienced
Experienced

Libra Dragon

View user profile http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/solemnote/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zitzabis on Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:03 am

"A wretched creature I did form! Though he was unwholesome, I found pity on his visage. He was my son, my creation and I, it's creator and God. For this reason, I accepted him at long last." -Frankenstien (misquoted)
Our artworks are to be seen the same way. They may be detestable to others and even ourselves. But we created them and we should cherish them also. It came into being by our hands and it is by our eyes and words that we can deem them beautiful.
Zitzabis
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY

View user profile http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/zitzabis/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRabid on Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:37 am

Zitzabis wrote:

Don't know what this has to do with the pixel city, but I need this for the games arena anyway. Thanks!

Woken up in a cold sweat. Rubble and debris cover his body. Muscles torn and bruised, his face covered with blemishes and scars. His mind runs blank on what has happened, and why he is there. He tries to think straight, but his head takes control. His mind feeds thoughts into his soul like a parasite and he becomes psychotic. His body is filled with pain and agony, but he can't do anything to help himself. His mind tells him to kill, and feast off the blood of others. He lives his life suffering more torture then you will ever feel. You ask who this man in pain is? You can just call him Rabid.
TheRabid
Psychotic Wanderer
Psychotic Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRabid on Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:38 am

Meaning using the tiles and background to match the original sketched idea.

TheRabid
Psychotic Wanderer
Psychotic Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zitzabis on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:19 am

TheRabid wrote:Meaning using the tiles and background to match the original sketched idea.

Yeah, I just posted the picture here because the video game thread is getting cluttered.

"A wretched creature I did form! Though he was unwholesome, I found pity on his visage. He was my son, my creation and I, it's creator and God. For this reason, I accepted him at long last." -Frankenstien (misquoted)
Our artworks are to be seen the same way. They may be detestable to others and even ourselves. But we created them and we should cherish them also. It came into being by our hands and it is by our eyes and words that we can deem them beautiful.
Zitzabis
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY

View user profile http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/zitzabis/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRabid on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:57 am

Zitzabis wrote:
TheRabid wrote:Meaning using the tiles and background to match the original sketched idea.

Yeah, I just posted the picture here because the video game thread is getting cluttered.

Good Point, I would recommend making Pixel Fight a section and there would be threads relating to certain things in each section. Music, Coding, Art, etc.

TheRabid
Psychotic Wanderer
Psychotic Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Piki on Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:09 pm

Have you guys done this yet?
Laughing
Piki
Rookie
Rookie