Board Members Unite!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Board Members Unite!

Post by TheRabid on Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:24 am

New contest everyone! Not a lot of people entered the last one so I think we need a new contest. Ok it is simple. Just draw in any style you want, all of the board members. This includes Zitzabis, Dr.A, Sole, Vivid, Iate, and Me: Rabid. Ok the ending date will be decided later. Ok, everyone enter!

Woken up in a cold sweat. Rubble and debris cover his body. Muscles torn and bruised, his face covered with blemishes and scars. His mind runs blank on what has happened, and why he is there. He tries to think straight, but his head takes control. His mind feeds thoughts into his soul like a parasite and he becomes psychotic. His body is filled with pain and agony, but he can't do anything to help himself. His mind tells him to kill, and feast off the blood of others. He lives his life suffering more torture then you will ever feel. You ask who this man in pain is? You can just call him Rabid.
TheRabid
Psychotic Wanderer
Psychotic Wanderer

View user profile http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/the-rabid/

Back to top Go down

Re: Board Members Unite!

Post by Zitzabis on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:53 am

I'll give this a whirl! When does it end?

"A wretched creature I did form! Though he was unwholesome, I found pity on his visage. He was my son, my creation and I, it's creator and God. For this reason, I accepted him at long last." -Frankenstien (misquoted)
Our artworks are to be seen the same way. They may be detestable to others and even ourselves. But we created them and we should cherish them also. It came into being by our hands and it is by our eyes and words that we can deem them beautiful.
Zitzabis
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY

View user profile http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/zitzabis/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRabid on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:02 am

The ending date is....
Later. I want everyone to have enough time to make this. Maybe a month, that should be more than enough time.

Woken up in a cold sweat. Rubble and debris cover his body. Muscles torn and bruised, his face covered with blemishes and scars. His mind runs blank on what has happened, and why he is there. He tries to think straight, but his head takes control. His mind feeds thoughts into his soul like a parasite and he becomes psychotic. His body is filled with pain and agony, but he can't do anything to help himself. His mind tells him to kill, and feast off the blood of others. He lives his life suffering more torture then you will ever feel. You ask who this man in pain is? You can just call him Rabid.
TheRabid
Psychotic Wanderer
Psychotic Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zitzabis on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:10 am

Ok, I recently got my Nintendo DS Lite back from America so I can start doing digital drawing again. I like to use Colors! for it. If you don't know what Colors! is, check out my profile on their website.
https://colorslive.com/author?id=28475
Note, some of the paintings are really old! Don't judge me. Razz

"A wretched creature I did form! Though he was unwholesome, I found pity on his visage. He was my son, my creation and I, it's creator and God. For this reason, I accepted him at long last." -Frankenstien (misquoted)
Our artworks are to be seen the same way. They may be detestable to others and even ourselves. But we created them and we should cherish them also. It came into being by our hands and it is by our eyes and words that we can deem them beautiful.
Zitzabis
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRabid on Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:23 am

I like them. Iv'e been looking into getting Colors 3d. Is it worth the purchase?

TheRabid
Psychotic Wanderer
Psychotic Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zitzabis on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:34 am

For the 3DS, it depends. I've never tried it. But it is pretty cool and it's nice for just sketching. Back in the DS homebrew days, the community was awesome. They still have unofficial contests. So it's a toss up. If I had a 3DS, I would.

Zitzabis
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRabid on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:37 pm

Zitzabis wrote:For the 3DS, it depends. I've never tried it. But it is pretty cool and it's nice for just sketching. Back in the DS homebrew days, the community was awesome. They still have unofficial contests. So it's a toss up. If I had a 3DS, I would.

OK, will buy it when have 7 dollars laying around. The only difference with Colors 3D is you can draw with up to ten layers of depth in art.

TheRabid
Psychotic Wanderer
Psychotic Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zitzabis on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:41 pm

Exactly! It's pretty sick actually.

Zitzabis
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRabid on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:48 am

Zitzabis wrote:Exactly! It's pretty sick actually.

Shame you won't be able to get it. Maybe you can get a 3ds eventually.

Another thing, are you able to buy technology there in PNG. Im not quite sure your living conditions. Like can you easily buy a 3ds there? Im not trying to sound rude I don't know much about your situation.

TheRabid
Psychotic Wanderer
Psychotic Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zitzabis on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:52 pm

lol Nope!! I'm lucky if I can buy a computer! Let alone something for purely gaming. Basically, they sell computers (overpriced), phones, tablets and headphones. Those are the major things you can buy and they are all really cheap quality. That's why I buy everything in Australia or the US.

Zitzabis
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRabid on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:06 pm

Ok, I think I understand. Well maybe you can get one once you come back to the U.S.

Also can wait to see your's and everyone else's entry to this contest!

TheRabid
Psychotic Wanderer
Psychotic Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRabid on Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:25 am

How does the end of the month sound till this contest ends?
Should be plenty of time to get the artwork done I think.
But please, you can submit TOMORROW if you want. I would love to see some entries come on in.

This was worded a bit weird but i think you guys will get the point.

TheRabid
Psychotic Wanderer
Psychotic Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zitzabis on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:21 am

Should be ok with the deadline. I might not get all the characters done but I'll try. I'm busy teaching a computer course right now so that's taking up a lot of time... :/

Zitzabis
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY

Back to top Go down

Post by _Dr.A on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:43 pm

Zitzabis wrote:Should be ok with the deadline. I might not get all the characters done but I'll try. I'm busy teaching a computer course right now so that's taking up a lot of time... :/
Teaching, eh? Sounds interesting, who are you teaching it to?
_Dr.A
The Doc
The Doc

Gemini Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zitzabis on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:05 am

Dr.A wrote:Teaching, eh? Sounds interesting, who are you teaching it to?

Just some of the Papua New Guinean guys at our Bible College. It's only basic computer skills. Turning on a computer, how to use a mouse, how to use a computer, how to eject a USB, what are viruses. You know, simple stuff. They still struggle though...

Here's a quick picture of me helping them. Oh yeah, and it's all on really old computers. One of them was running Windows Millennium. XD

Oh and has anyone noticed how way off track this thread is? lol Sorry Rabid...

Zitzabis
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRabid on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:12 am

Yeah it's fine. You know, just eh. Whatever. Try to enter I think it would be cool. glad we see you face... sort of. We all on skype got dem pics doh.

Try to enter though.

TheRabid
Psychotic Wanderer
Psychotic Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zitzabis on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:04 am

TheRabid wrote:Yeah it's fine. You know, just eh. Whatever. Try to enter I think it would be cool. glad we see you face... sort of. We all on skype got dem pics doh.

Try to enter though.

I just need to finish off my Ender Dragon texture in my Dreams of Drean texture pack (it will then officially be complete) and then I'll start on a drawing of Dr A. For some reason, I think his character will be the easiest to draw. Not to mention I like the colors you used for his clothing.

Zitzabis
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY

Back to top Go down

Post by _Dr.A on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:46 am

Zitzabis wrote:
Dr.A wrote:Teaching, eh? Sounds interesting, who are you teaching it to?

Just some of the Papua New Guinean guys at our Bible College. It's only basic computer skills. Turning on a computer, how to use a mouse, how to use a computer, how to eject a USB, what are viruses. You know, simple stuff. They still struggle though...

Here's a quick picture of me helping them. Oh yeah, and it's all on really old computers. One of them was running Windows Millennium. XD

Oh and has anyone noticed how way off track this thread is? lol Sorry Rabid...
Well, I have to say, nice to finally see your face, well, at least most of it xD.

Anyway, that actually sounds like it could be a little fun, but a bit frustrating. I've tried teaching people stuff about electronics, and I have to say, it was difficult.

But wow, windows millenium(or windows ME for short). I don't think I've ever seen that in action :Plol.
_Dr.A
The Doc
The Doc

Gemini Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRabid on Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:56 am

Zitzabis wrote:
TheRabid wrote:Yeah it's fine. You know, just eh. Whatever. Try to enter I think it would be cool. glad we see you face... sort of. We all on skype got dem pics doh.

Try to enter though.

I just need to finish off my Ender Dragon texture in my Dreams of Drean texture pack (it will then officially be complete) and then I'll start on a drawing of Dr A. For some reason, I think his character will be the easiest to draw. Not to mention I like the colors you used for his clothing.

Seems good. You thinking a computer art, painting, or hand drawing? Just curious.

TheRabid
Psychotic Wanderer
Psychotic Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zitzabis on Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:10 am

Computer art. I only have the basics so far. For some reason my art tablet is messing up now...

Zitzabis
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRabid on Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:18 pm

My tablet isn't working as well. I have been using mouse for art on computer surprisingly. But yeah, Good choice.

TheRabid
Psychotic Wanderer
Psychotic Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zitzabis on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:39 pm

Well in the end I broke down and used my DS to draw this one. I had the idea for solemnote for quite a while but I knew it was simple so I delayed. But here it is!

http://colorslive.com/details/1868448

Zitzabis
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRabid on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:31 pm

He is so cute. Lol

TheRabid
Psychotic Wanderer
Psychotic Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by solemnote on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:35 pm

That looks scary if you put it in a scenario, but it's cute as well, so nice job~! Solem 

Experienced
Experienced

Libra Dragon

View user profile http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/solemnote/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRabid on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:05 pm

We have one entry, sort of, right? Ok another ten days to draw your renditions of THE KNIGHTS.

Zitzabis starts out with a very cool entry. He so far has drawn Solem Solem! Solem I can't wait to see what he draws next! As well as the rest of you guys.

TheRabid
Psychotic Wanderer
Psychotic Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top