New Category and Why

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Category and Why

Post by Zitzabis on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:18 am

Ok, I created this category because we were having so many conversations (my fault) about computers and all that kind of stuff.

So basically this category is meant for talking about computers, programs, other games, operating systems, projects and other things like that. We are a community focused on pixels and pixels are the building blocks of the GUI for all computers. So naturally, we enjoy computers.

Admittedly, I will be doing most of the posting but hopefully others will catch on. I also hope to turn the KTPT into a tech community as well. Not just us pixel nerds. Razz

Any thoughts on what I said above?

"A wretched creature I did form! Though he was unwholesome, I found pity on his visage. He was my son, my creation and I, it's creator and God. For this reason, I accepted him at long last." -Frankenstien (misquoted)
Our artworks are to be seen the same way. They may be detestable to others and even ourselves. But we created them and we should cherish them also. It came into being by our hands and it is by our eyes and words that we can deem them beautiful.
Zitzabis
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY

View user profile http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/zitzabis/

Back to top Go down

Re: New Category and Why

Post by _Dr.A on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:38 am

Well, one thought is that I can add this to the new forums, which should be done once that's done, so I'll give out the link to everyone then.

Another is that, if anyone needs help with anything, at least as far as programming goes, feel free to ask me, and I'll do my best to help you. In fact, I'll set up a sub-sub-category of sorts, perhaps just a new post.

Also, on March 15th, me and a bunch of other people are going to a programming competition(yes, those exist), so, wish me luck.
_Dr.A
The Doc
The Doc

Gemini Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top