Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Category and Why

2 posters

Go down

New Category and Why Empty New Category and Why

Post by Zitzabis Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:18 am

Ok, I created this category because we were having so many conversations (my fault) about computers and all that kind of stuff.

So basically this category is meant for talking about computers, programs, other games, operating systems, projects and other things like that. We are a community focused on pixels and pixels are the building blocks of the GUI for all computers. So naturally, we enjoy computers.

Admittedly, I will be doing most of the posting but hopefully others will catch on. I also hope to turn the KTPT into a tech community as well. Not just us pixel nerds. Razz

Any thoughts on what I said above?
Zitzabis
Zitzabis
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY

http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/zitzabis/

Back to top Go down

New Category and Why Empty Re: New Category and Why

Post by _Dr.A Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:38 am

Well, one thought is that I can add this to the new forums, which should be done once that's done, so I'll give out the link to everyone then.

Another is that, if anyone needs help with anything, at least as far as programming goes, feel free to ask me, and I'll do my best to help you. In fact, I'll set up a sub-sub-category of sorts, perhaps just a new post.

Also, on March 15th, me and a bunch of other people are going to a programming competition(yes, those exist), so, wish me luck.
_Dr.A
_Dr.A
The Doc
The Doc

Gemini Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum